fotogranina
BETA » | HOME | about | Tag Cloud | RSS feed RSS | flickr |

About

My name is Aris J. Go. I am an architect, designer, amateur photographer, open source software enthusiast and a student.I am currently in Sydney and I am originally from the Baguio.

Fotogranina is were I share my passion for photography and design. Sometimes I would share things I find interesting, but mostly I share photographs.



For production notes see the colophon on the right  >>.



Find me elsewhere:
Twitter
Delicious
Blipfoto


Thank you for your visit. 


 

Colophon


 code edited in Blogger

fonts: Georgia, Verdana, serif,
P22 Monet, P22 Vincent

Photo editors: Photoshop, Lightroom,
Gimp, Picasa

Operating Systems: Windows
and Ubuntu Linux


Grid960 for CSS grid

SenCSS for base CSS

  Linkwithin for related posts

jquery and livetwitter
for the twitter widget 

Many thanks to the 
folks at Google for
making Blogger
possible 

 

Photo Equiptment


Nikon F50
Nikon D100
Nikon F5
Nikon D90
Nikkor 50mm f/1.4
Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8
Nikkor 20mm f/2.8
Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8
Nikkor 105mm f/2
Hasselblad 503CW
Zeiss Planar CFi 80mm f/2.8
Argus 50mm f/2.8